Thursday, February 12, 2009

Workout Days 2,3, and 5

So, Just what you wanted to hear about right? working out. Well it is what is going on in my life right now.



Day two or our first day on our own:

It was kinda hard. C like I said wanted to work out in the mornings. So that didn't happen on Monday. The alarm went off, I hit snooze, the alarm went off again and I changed it so it didn't go off again for another hour and 15 minutes. We did go after work. I have to say, that cardio movie theatre things pretty much rocks. I spent about an hour on a treadmill walking briskly but with the darkened room and surround sound nearly forgot I was working out. Really, I did almost forget. In fact I almost slid off the back of the treadmill before I caught myself and started moving again. We were both still stiff and sore from the torture of day one so did no strength.

Day 3 was pretty much about the same except we went in the morning before work and I found I like spending time with C in the morning before we have to go to work.

Day 4- AKA the Wednesday that never happened. We slouched, on our first week of "we are going to the gym M-F even if we only do something light. Great start. Oh well Saturday will have to be our make up day.

Day 5- We were back at the gym in the morning. we tried their circuit for strength training. Eh It'll take me awhile before I'm thrilled about that.




We did find a piece of equipment that I have completely fallen in love with, well a group but more specifically My favorite looks like this:



Do you know what you do with it? you lay on it. That's pretty much it. Lay on it. The thing at the bottom pivots up to stretch your hamstring. I am stupidly unflexible so with this machine I have day dreams of actually touching my toes with out having to do a deep knee bend. They have other ones that strech other muscles but really they just aren't as cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment