Yay it's Friday! I am so excited. I am especially excited as we have managed to do a great job keeping the house clean this week so we won't have to spend our usual one day a weekend digging through the mess we made all week. GO US!
This means I get to have fun this weekend. Tonight we are going to be kinda boring. Planning on going to the gym after work. It's going to be fairly cool this evening, so I am going to have a fire, pretty soon it will be too warm to do so. I think we even might have a "campfire" dinner tonight, aka, hot dogs and smores!
Saturday I think I am going to go finish painting my teapot at the bare bowl that I started during a girls night out a couple of weeks ago.
Sunday we are going to go hiking. I'll pack a picnic lunch and off we'll go, probably up to the Mohican area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment