Thursday, April 9, 2009

Girls Night Dinner- and other random things

I just got back from a girls night dinner. It was a smallish group but I really had alot of fun. The company was great. We went to El Vaquero and as usually I was just a little bit underwhelmed at the food, and alot underwhelmed by the service.

I'm not very chatty tonight, I've been running trainings at work and I am not even 1/2 done and I just feel exhausted. I don't know how teachers do it day in and day out. I'm teaching adults who have to know this new system to continue doing their job, I can't imagine teaching kids who don't really want to be in school anyway.

DH and I are dreaming about a vacation to take this fall. I keep going back and forth on it. What we really are leaning towards, a Caribbean vacation is just so expensive, even with all of the off season discounts. We have the money but are in the do we save it or do we spend it debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment