Have I been ignoring you? The answer is probably yes. I just haven't been motivated to do much recently. That especially pertains to writing on the internet about what I have been doing.
The fact of the matter is that I have turned into a world class insomniac recently, not sleeping well, waking up at least 5 times a night, sometimes upwards of 8 and then struggling to fall back asleep each time. This is not conductive to being overly chatty.
Maybe I'll take a Tylenol PM or something to sleep tonight. It's not my preferred method, drugged sleep is not normally pleasant for me, but at this point I'll try anything.
So far I have tried, starting exercising but never more than 3 hours till bed, meditation before bed, setting up a nice routine, a glass of wine, a hot beverage, eliminating all caffeine from my diet.
Any other ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The thing that always causes me to have sleeping troubles is stress. So eliminate stress. Easy enough, right? :) I hope you can find a way to sleep better. Lack of sleep makes everything the rest of the day worse.
ReplyDelete